We welcome and cater for a variety of functions, including weddings, business and social get-togethers. If you would like to find out more about having Palate at the Gallery host your special event please get in contact with us. We look forward to helping create a memorable event with you.
Palate can seat up to 40 for all weather events, with an additional 32 seats in good weather. We can cater for 80+ patrons at canapé style all weather events and increase our capacity by adding a marquee (in wet weather at additional cost).
To take the hassle out of your event planning we have designed a number of straight forward function packages for you to choose from.
We happily provide alternate dishes for special dietary requirements and our vegetarian (V) and gluten free (GF) dishes are marked on our menu. If you are after something all together different or have a special request just mention it to our staff and our functions manager will give you a call.
WE CONSIDER TABLES OF 15 OR MORE A FUNCTION & AN EXCLUSIVE RESTAURANT BOOKING IS POSSIBLE. FOR ANY FUNCTION WE REQUIRE YOUR ORDER AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
* One bill per table.
* We will confirm your booking 24hrs in advance.
* You are more than welcome to bring a special cake but we do charge cakage. Cakage costs $2pp OR $3pp with ice-cream or cream on the side.
* Function guest numbers must be confirmed a week before and then one working day prior to your function, you will be billed (regardless) on this final number due to the costs involved. Final bill must be paid in full on the day of the function.
* Due to Palate's layout we may not be able to place all of your guests on one table. We will discuss the final table layout with you.
* You can prearrange to have a limited beverage selection available to your guests or you may prefer to choose from the wine list on the day and add it to the final bill.
* Palate is not BYO.
When you book to become an Exclusive Function, this means you get to have the whole cafe to yourself! This also means we can be more flexible & bespoke in our approach to your event. The only requirement is that you meet our minimum spend. A confirmed booking will entail a security deposit of 30% to be paid upon conformation.
Terms & Conditions: An additional 10% will be added to Sunday bookings & 15% on public holidays. If a function is cancelled after a deposit is taken, we reserve the right to deduct any costs incurred by us, before returning the deposit to you.We reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to intoxicated patrons.
email us for any function enquiry: email@example.com